How Do I Get My House Listed for Christmas Lights on Santa Clarita Guide?
Does Your Home Look Like This? Tell us!
We receive submissions each year from homeowners who would like to have their address listed to show off their Christmas lights. Of course, we'd love
to list every house, but it just isn't possible. So here's how we decide which homes are listed, and which homes are not listed.
The Criteria We Use
- Is your home in a neighborhood already listed?
We do not list individual addresses of homes located within a neighborhood that is included in our map.
- Does your neighborhood go all out with decorating, but it's not listed here?
Tell us about it! We'd love to include it if there are three homes or more in one block.
- Have you won an award from the local media or your HOA for your decorating?
Send us a copy of the award (showing the year awarded), a photo of your house, and your address. If it is current, we'd love to include it!
- Is every square inch of your home and yard covered with lights, but you're the only person on your block with the Christmas spirit?
We may be able to include it. It will help if you have snow for the kids to play in, scheduled "snow" falls, or a light and music show. Send a photo to us via email.
- Are you near our suggested route or the next street over from a neighborhood listed?
This may help for it to be included but would still need some of the other points above. Send us your address along with a photo of your house.
How to Contact Us
Send a photo to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org