Nonprofit Media Sponsorship Opportunities Offered by Santa Clarita Guide
You want to get your event and organization in front of as many people for as little cost as possible, right? We can help. Our calendar of events
is always in the top Google search results for events in Santa Clarita. Which makes sense, as it is also the most consistently viewed page on
Santa Clarita Guide.
To all businesses and nonprofits located within Santa Clarita, we will post one event to our calendar each month at no cost. We also randomly select
events to add to our calendar to keep it interesting to our viewers. For organizations that host multiple events in a month, such as a theater or
performing arts center, posting of more events may be desired.
One of the questions we are frequently asked is "Will Santa Clarita Guide sponsor our event?" We do consider providing media sponsorship on a case by
case basis to nonprofit organizations and government-sponsored events. These are limited as we want to be certain we can fulfill our promises.
What Santa Clarita Guide Provides
- Assured listing of the event(s) in our calendar*
- Expedited posting of the event
- Promotion of the event(s) in our social media, when applicable**
- Inclusion of a photo on an appropriate page (when space permits)
- Client bypasses event submission form and may submit press release (optional to you)
* Events subject to posting guidelines
**Promotion in social media subject to availability
What Santa Clarita Guide Requires
- Listing/link back to SantaClaritaGuide.com as a media sponsor from your website
- Santa Clarita Guide's name and logo on all print advertising for the event and any handouts, as appropriate*
- "As Seen on SantaClaritaGuide.com" door sign, as appropriate*
- Four tickets to each event. (Each "title", not each performance. For example, if a theatrical group is performing the title at six different times,
Santa Clarita Guide would receive tickets to one of those performances, date and time determined by Santa Clarita Guide.)
*Print requirements are negotiable based on the nature of the sponsorship and availability of printed materials.
How to Get Your Organization Sponsored
- Review our Calendar Policy to make certain the event(s) would qualify for listing on our calendar.
- Confirm your event(s) will take place within Santa Clarita.
- Send an email with the subject "Sponsorship Consideration" to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a description of your organization or event that you would like considered for sponsorship.
- Confirm our terms are acceptable to your organization.
Please allow two business days for our team to review your request and get back to you.
Thank you for considering Santa Clarita Guide as a media sponsor.