How the Valley Industrial Association Helps Your Business
25709 Rye Cyn Rd.,Suite 105
Valencia, CA 91355
Executive Director: Kathy Norris
- Is Santa Clarita Valley the right location for your business?
- What resources are available here?
- What licenses and permits are required by local government?
VIA has represented businesses in Santa Clarita Valley for the past fourteen years, working closely with local and state government, to address issues facing today's businesses.
Kathy Norris, CEO and President with VIA, is happy to arrange a time to chat with you to help you find the answers to your questions.
As a member of VIA, you will be plugged in to the SCV business community and unlimited business resources such as:
Contact Kathy today for further information on the benefits of conducting business in the
- Collaborating with CEOs and business owners to address common business/community issues and develop solutions
- Numerous networking opportunities with potential customers and vendors including our monthly VIA in Action Breakfast, luncheons and quarterly open houses.
- Employee training in conjunction with PIHRA and College of the Canyon's Employee Training Institute.
- Access to key business information such as newsletters and email blasts on crucial business information.
- A voice in city and state government on regulatory issues such as transportation, business taxes, water allocation and workman's compensation.
- Alliances with business partners and community groups.
- And much more!
Santa Clarita Valley: 661-294-8088 or email@example.com.