1. Off-duty LAPD officer involved in car-to-car shooting in Santa Clarita
2. Off-duty LAPD officer shot at in Santa Clarita, not injured
3. California: Longer Yellows Cut Violations In Half
4. No charges for Santa Clarita restaurant owner accused of forcing cook to work without pay
5. Lancaster man, 27, unidentified woman, dead in Santa Clarita crash, wore no seatbelts
6. Restaurant owner arrested for allegedly forcing cook to work 3 years without pay
7. Los Angeles Area Restaurateur Allegedly Kept Galley Slave
8. 1 killed, another injured in Santa Clarita crash
9. Firefighters Battle Brush Fire In Santa Clarita
10. City clerk watches for incomplete, incorrect ballots
1. Current Weather Conditions In Valencia, CA (91355)
2. Your Local Doppler Radar
3. Pollen Trend for Valencia, CA (91355)
4. Video: Your Regional Weather Forecast
5. ADV: Upgrade to weather.com Gold!
6. Your Weekend Forecast For Valencia, CA (91355)
7. Your 10-Day Forecast for Valencia, CA (91355)
1. Special interests pick up tab for Los Angeles City Councilman Paul Krekorian
2. L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti talks minimum wage hike during Cesar Chavez Day event
3. Report highlights growing economic power of Taiwan
4. Woodland Hills elementary school could be reopened as high school science lab
5. LAPD body cameras to roll out at 3 precincts this summer
6. Man suspected of stealing $100K from LAUSD in insurance fraud scheme
7. Los Angeles County to study minimum wage increase
8. Los Angeles street vendors to protest police harassment
9. San Fernando Valley weather forecast: Cooler for Tuesday
10. Woman killed in 2-car collision at Getty Center entrance identified
1. Oil fortune heir Andrew Getty found dead in Los Angeles home
2. In Etan Patz missing-boy case, defense focuses on longtime suspect who was never charged
3. Think tank tallies 64 terror plots targeting American homeland since 9/11
4. 20-year-old man charged with misdemeanor in St. Louis train attack
5. Police investigating death of man at Hollywood Hills home of oil fortune heir Andrew Getty
6. Leslie A. Williams, former member of the Tuskegee Airmen, dies in California at age 95
7. Authorities: 2 found dead in home after boy reports finding parents with cuts from chain saw
8. Texas university divulges Matthew McConaughey's speaking fee after initial refusal
9. Sexist songbook reportedly unearthed in lawsuit seeking to overhaul military judicial system
10. House Oversight panel issues subpoenas to 2 Secret Service agents in White House incident
1. Opposition wins Nigeria election
2. 'Progress' in Iran nuclear talks
3. China building 'great wall of sand'
4. 'Alarming' rise in death sentences
5. Getty grandson found dead in LA home
6. EU milk quota system is abolished
7. Bloody end to Turkey hostage crisis
8. Lufthansa knew of co-pilot depression
9. US lifts Egypt weapons freeze
10. Arkansas passes 'religion' bill
1. Join Chaz Ebert at The Dinner Party on April 6th
2. NBC Aims High with Ambitious “American Odyssey”
3. Video: Remembering Roger at Ebertfest 2014
4. Simon Curtis on "Woman in Gold"
5. Memories of Roger: My Photo Journal from the Last Two Years
6. Donate to Kickstarter for "Mind/Game: The Unquiet Journey of Chamique Holdsclaw"
7. Interview: Victor Levin on "5 to 7"
8. The Dance of Reality
9. Thumbnails 3/30/15
10. The Melodrama Of Woody Allen’s Critical Reputation
1. Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
2. ‘New Girl’ renewed for season 5 by Fox
3. Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
4. 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
5. Leah Remini praises Scientology documentary
6. Julianne Moore reportedly dropped from Turkish tourism ad for 'poor acting'
7. Man arrested for throwing banana peel at comedian Dave Chappelle
8. Nick Offerman, Wilco cancel Indiana shows because of new Religious Freedom Act
9. Disney developing live-action ‘Mulan’
10. Tidal: Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj among owners of new streaming service
1. Heat's Bosh out for season with blood clots
2. Durant: Want to stick with OKC for whole career
3. Winston: 'I'm the best player in the draft'
4. Clips' Rivers, Warriors' Kerr spar again in rivalry
5. Tiger plays Augusta, undecided for Masters
6. Kraft: Hernandez told me he was innocent
7. Romo: I would have taken pay cut for Murray
8. Alabama dismisses RB Jones after pot arrest
9. Lester set for Cubs' opener without Bryant
10. Bowe predicts more TDs: 'Sit back and watch'
1. COUNTY LINE : 3-5 ft. - waist to head high and fair to good
2. LEO CARRILLO : Surf: 2-3 ft.
3. ZUMA : 3-5 ft. - waist to head high and poor to fair
4. POINT DUME : Surf: 3-4 ft.
5. LATIGO POINT : Surf: 2-3 ft.
6. MALIBU SURF RIDER : 3-5 ft. - waist to head high and fair to good
7. TOPANGA BEACH : 3-5 ft. - waist to head high and fair to good
8. CHART HOUSE : 2-3 ft - knee to waist high and poor
9. SUNSET POINT : 2-4 ft. - knee to shoulder high and fair
10. SUNSET BEACH : 2-4 ft. - knee to shoulder high and fair
1. 'Summer' Blockbuster That Debuts in March
2. GoDaddy Out to Lose Bad-Boy Image
3. Businesses Seek New African Frontiers
4. Wal-Mart Presses Suppliers to Cut Prices
5. Bright House Deal Advances Malone's Cable Ambitions
6. Google Lab Puts Time Limit on Innovations
7. A Sweet New Job for Comcast CFO
8. Harman Buys Luxury-Car Stereo Business
9. RadioShack Rescue Deal Clears Bankruptcy Court
10. P&G Sells Vicks VapoStream to Helen of Troy