How to Advertise and Get Listed on Santa Clarita Guide
Our ads are 240x180 pixels as shown here:
We sell one size: 240x180 pixels
Why? Because our site is fully responsive, and it looks great whether viewed on mobile or a desktop! Over 62% of our viewers consistently visit us on
a mobile device or tablet.
What You Get with Your Ad:
Your ad purchase includes a listing on the same page that your display ad will appear.
- Example: You purchase a display ad on the "Attractions" page, your listing will appear on the "Attractions" page.
- If your ad appears on a page that does not include listings, such as the "Home" page, your listing will be posted on the most appropriate
page for your type of business.
- Calendar Display Ad purchases include two event listings per week.
Listings are only offered with the purchase of a Display Ad. However, once you purchase your display ad, if you'd like to purchase additional listings
we will send a button to you to purchase them at $99/month.
There is a two month minimum
on all ad buys. After that, your ad automatically renews monthly
and we require a 30-day notice.
Your credit card will be billed each month until you cancel automatic payments.
|Home or Seasonal Page
How You Pay for Your Ad:
All billing is set up on your credit card or PayPal when you place your order. It will automatically renew each month unless you cancel it.
Your credit card will be billed each month until you cancel automatic payments. A 30-day notice is required to cancel.
You do not need a PayPal account to purchase an ad with us.
What You Will Need for Your Ad:
- Your ad. Your ad must be sent to us ready to post. We provide "how to" instructions here. This
is how we keep our ad costs so low. If you would like help in creating your ad, we can do this for you too by clicking
here. If you commit to staying with us for 12 months, we'll create the ad for you at no cost.
- 50-word description. This is the information we will include in your listing. We will also include event descriptions when posting events
to our calendar.
- Contact person and information. We will work with one person through this process, so be sure to have that person's email address and
phone number readily available. Why? Remember the old adage "too many cooks spoil the broth"? We find that's true with posting an ad, too.
- Comments. Do you have additional info you want to include, such as "this event is reserved for folks 21 and older"? Please include it.
Other Things You Should Know:
- On an average month 52,000 times someone visits Santa Clarita Guide.*
- On an average month 21,000 times someone clicks off of Santa Clarita Guide.**
- We do sell the large ads at the top and right side of the site which appear on all pages--when they are available. Of course, they are the most
desirable and therefore most costly of all the ads because every visitor to the site sees them. Inquire by sending an email
- When you purchase an ad with us, you're purchasing the space; your ad does not rotate with other ads.
- Unlike ads on an ad server, our ads are hosted on our site and are not blocked with ad blocking software.
- You'll be agreeing to our Terms and Conditions when you purchase your ad. Every business has to have one.
- We offer phone support (by appointment) for ad buys totaling $6,000 or more in a 12-month period. (That's $500/mo for 12 months.) If you would like personalized
attention, we're happy to help through email. Just send us an email to email@example.com
- We don't accept checks, just credit cards.
- Make certain you look at our other links on advertising. There's great info there if you're new to online advertising or just new to us,
including our Media Kit.
*Based on Google Anayltics for the period May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016. Varies monthly between 26,000 - 158,000.
**Based on our internal click log for the period May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016. Varies monthly between 10,000 - 80,000.
From the Owners, Dave and Debbie Krubsack:
We're here to help you, not to sell you.
Sure, we depend upon advertisers like you to continue to provide this information to our viewers, but we're going to take the extra steps to be certain
you'll get the best return for your ad buy.
As small business owners ourselves, we understand how precious advertising dollars are to a business, and we'll help you to target your audience.
That's why we don't require long-term contracts or binding agreements. Give us a try; you'll be glad you did!
Updated May 11, 2016